Jitera Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") operates under the philosophy of "building the next era of software development". Information assets such as customer information handled in our business are extremely important as our management foundation.
Those who handle information assets, including officers and employees who recognize the importance of protecting information assets from risks such as leakage, damage, and loss, will comply with this policy and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of information assets. , and implement activities to maintain information security such as availability.
- In order to protect information assets, we will formulate an information security policy and related regulations, and conduct business in accordance with this policy, as well as comply with laws, regulations and other norms related to information security, as well as contractual matters with customers. increase.
- We will clarify the criteria for analyzing and evaluating risks such as leakage, damage, and loss of information assets, establish systematic risk assessment methods, and carry out risk assessments on a regular basis. Based on the results, we will implement necessary and appropriate security measures.
- We will establish an information security system centered on the officer in charge and clarify authority and responsibility for information security. In addition, all employees are aware of the importance of information security, and regular education, training and enlightenment are provided to ensure the proper handling of information assets.
- We will regularly inspect and audit the status of compliance with the information security policy and the handling of information assets, and promptly take corrective action for any deficiencies or improvement items that are discovered.
- In addition to taking appropriate measures against the occurrence of information security events and incidents, in the unlikely event that they do occur, we will establish response procedures in advance to minimize damage, and in the event of an emergency, we will promptly respond. We will respond and take appropriate corrective action. In addition, especially for incidents related to business interruption, we will ensure the continuity of our business by establishing a management framework and periodically reviewing it.
- We will establish and implement an information security management system with goals to realize our basic philosophy, while continuously reviewing and improving it.
Enacted May 30, 2022
Jitera Co. , Ltd.
COO Yota Numata